xTrigger (the line) shows if trend is or . It is the average of the area. You can clearly see the trend.
xKVO (the area) shows how buy and sell orders change. It rises while buys are increasing against sells, decreases while sells are increasing against buys.
The color or the area provides buy and sell signals. Green: buy. Red: sell. Gray: Undecided.
Of course there are false signals. You should use other indicators to confirm them.
I like to use and along with it to eliminate false signals. Also check for and top, etc.
Its wise to check the general direction of coin using a bigger time frame using Heikin Aishi. For example 1W Heikin Ashi if you are trading on 1D.
In addition to buy signals the most important indication is divergence with the price. Before a trend change 2 kinds of divergences happen
- moves reverse to the price line
- Are a tops moves revers to the price tops. For example while there is a higher price top, there is a lower area top. Then its time to escape.
It is common to suffer from failures while trading highly profitable but volatile coins like NULLS, REP, DLT , LRC , MFT , HOT, OAX, KEY, etc.
- Traders sell too early to ensure a profit. Sell at 10% and it goes 200%
- Traders buy too early. Traders buy and it drops yet another 50%
- Wrong patience. The trader keeps the faith and waits for days for the glorious days. And nothing happens.
I believe with this indicator I am able to solve those problems most of the time.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.