Following the introduction of ByBit to TradingView ByBit on TradingView
I decided to upgrade my previous Bitcoin InfoPanel Bitcoin-Prices-InfoPanel/
Now it's more dynamic (thumbs up) but only work with Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. If you select any other asset than those 3, the script won't work
This is due to a technical limitation on TradingView because I can't do more than 40 security calls per script
If you don't know what the security function is, here's a reminder : Security documentation. If you don't know what is TradingView... I cannot do anything for you...
Now you can use this panel to have a very cool arbitrage view directly from TradingView and use the info to gamble between brokers (not financial advice)
See you all tomorrow for a huge update regarding the Strategy Builder. I'll show you how to connect it to a Backtest system
Feel free to hit the thumbs up as it shows me that I'm not doing this for nothing and will motivate to deliver more quality content in the future.
- I'm an officially approved PineEditor/LUA/MT4 approved mentor on codementor. You can request a coaching with me if you want and I'll teach you how to build kick-ass indicators and strategies
Jump on a 1 to 1 coaching with me
- You can also hire for a custom dev of your indicator/strategy/bot/chrome extension/python
- if you like my work and wants to buy me some coffee :
- BTC TipJar: 3MKDve7stWTe1io99oFxeQXvP8XB4zCQ8m
- LTC TipJar: MC5oeBAhw9BLqyi65TR3J1Lid8io9uHADw
Founder of Best Trading Indicator