This indicator is the alternative version of Mark Structure indicator, I had to create another indicator in order to avoid programming limitation of TreadingView.
This version uses confirmation approach as confirming by body, it means every swing low/high is confirmed when the body (of newly creating swing low/high correspondingly) takes place and intercepts it. the same behaviour is with breaking structure its confirmed only by body.
From trading prospective with this kind of approach we can easily detect manipulations (caused by sweeps) and disregard those manipulation as elements which are breaking the structure. so its extremely useful for those who are trading smart money price actions and basing on swing structure POI
- Marking all pivots with labels or join them continuously with trend lines.
- Marking minor and sub structured swings with labels or join them continuously with trend lines. Marking last actual CHoCH and BOS. Minor and substructure are structures inside swing structure and it can differ from the structure of lower timeframe
- Marking swings of swing structure with labels or join them continuously with trend lines.
- Changing bullish and bearish colors of each kind of structures
- Changing pivot labelings
- Changing colors
- Don't expect to have minor and sub structure in each swing waves, its totally fine when you don't have them at all
- Swing structure is the most significant structure and shows real price direction.
- The last swing is not able to be confirmed it tries to build 2 swings that most likely would be either substructure or SMS BOS
- fixed minors bugs here and there
- added changing the text of the alert
- added premium/discount zones
Dentro do verdadeiro espírito TradingView, o autor deste script publicou ele como um script de código aberto, para que os traders possam compreender e checar ele. Um viva ao autor! Você pode usá-lo gratuitamente, mas a reutilização deste código em uma publicação é regida pelas Regras da Casa. Você pode favoritá-lo para usá-lo em um gráfico.
As informações e publicações não devem ser e não constituem conselhos ou recomendações financeiras, de investimento, de negociação ou de qualquer outro tipo, fornecidas ou endossadas pela TradingView. Leia mais em Termos de uso.