"Modified Channel with separate adjustments for upper and lower levels. Purpose is if you expect big move up, use lower input for example 3 or 4, and longer upper input, eg. 40 - 100 and use lower input line as a stop out. Opposite if you expect big move down. Mid Line Rule in Long Example: If lower line is below entry take partial profits at Mid Line and move stop to Break even. If Lower line moves above entry price before price retraces to midline use Lower line as Stop...Opposite if Shorting."
V3 Revisions by JustUncleL 23-Aug-2017:
- Change alert to use alertcondition
- Upgraded to Version3 Pinescript.
- Moved all breakout arrows to bottom of screen
- Added bar colouring patch.
- Changed some defaults.
- Patch Bar colouring, changed to using just one "barcolor" call. Sometimes two calls fail because conflicts with other scripts.