This indicator allows you to identify possible asset top and bottom reversals by having a prior acting among the price movement with a sequential positive (top reversal) or negative (bottom reversal) waves.
How does it work?
Everytime the wave starts showing a curved top movement (ascending price movment) or a curved bottom movement (descending price movment), it might be signing that a price reversal is on its way. It is possible to adjust the wave shape by increasing/decreasing its gradient value analysis, but it's so easy to use that most of the times no reconfiguration is needed, just add it and let it guide you.
Important to mention that the positive wave band, histogram bars and moving average line are calculate totally separete from the the negative wave.
What's my filling?
I'm still testing this indicator for only a week and so far still trying to understand its signs. I'm using it in conjunction with Wave (VolWave) and Price Spread Wave (PSWave).
- generally waves formation makes a symmetrical arc
- when the second half of a wave is elongated (compared to its first half), it suggests a lack of directional force of the current movement
- peak / bottom formation suggests reversal of the current movement
- smaller amplitude of a wave (compared to the previous wave) suggests loss of power, and vice-verse
- indicates divergence indication between peaks / bottoms
- when the bar touches the wave band, it suggests imminent reversal of the current movement
- wave band opening suggests movement increasing strength in that direction
- wavelengths (distance between two peaks / bottoms) tend to be similar
- subsequent wave rarely occurs
- the calculation of the positive movement is independent of the calculation of the positive movement
- the black line in the upper and lower zone is the average of the wave that is overcome, suggests strength in movement
- bands suggest delimitation of a wave's peak / bottom
To have access to this indicator, please DM me.
Don't contact me in the comment area.
O acesso a este script é restrito aos usuários autorizados pelo autor e geralmente requer pagamento. Você pode adicioná-lo a seus favoritos, mas só poderá utilizá-lo após solicitar permissão e obtê-la de seu autor. Contate MarceloTorres para mais informações, ou siga as instruções do autor abaixo.
TradingView não sugere pagar por um script e usá-lo até que você confie 100% em seu autor e entenda como o script funciona. Em muitos casos você pode encontrar uma boa alternativa de código aberto gratuitamente em nossa Biblioteca Pública.
To have access to this indicator, please DM me. Don't contact me in the comment area.
Aviso: por favor leia antes de solicitar acesso