Due to TradingView not allowing us to change the size or style of the Priceline I decided to make this
You can change the style, size, color of the Price line with this Script
There is also an option for the closing price to be plotted on the Priceline
-- Colors --
You can have the Line and/or the Closing price change colors with the price movements
both are adjustable to your preference
-- Ticks --
Will show the difference in price from tick to tick
when moves but price doesn't it will show '▲▼'
-- Adjustments --
The offset of the Close and Ticks can be adjusted from left to right
Can Extend Priceline in all directions
Can change the Line style and Width
Can change all the Text sizes and Colors
Can also Change Colors to change with Price movements
Can Change number of Ticks to show
-- Priceline --
You don't have to but I suggest going to the settings of your Chart and turning off the Priceline
-- Challenge --
There is Some code at the bottom that will move the Label and Ticks to the x% of your screen in from the right once
the last bar is no longer visible. I decided not to use it because even when the feature is turned off any movement of the
chart resets the Ticks. If you find out a way to have it not reset the Ticks Let me know!
If you find any bugs or have any suggestions feel free to DM me or leave a comment!
Hope you Enjoy! -- FFriZz | FrizLabz
- Tick S/R lines (Finds these by tracking movement of price and locating FVGs within the Movements and places a Line where FVG ends(fully mitigated))
--- if line is breached it will be removed on next bar(this setting works best on LTF for obvious reasons)
- Display of Total move of current bar (Amount | Percentage)
- Cumulative Volume for UP ticks and DOWN ticks displayed above and below of price on chart
- Divergence detector for when DOWN Tick volume is > UP Tick volume and current bar is a UP Bar and vice versa
- Switch to switch the sides of UP and DOWN on the table
- I want to find a way to integrate Open Interest within this somehow
- I want try to apply some basic machine learning application like a Perceptron to try and see what reliability it may off (more of a experiment/Idea)
Please let me know if you find any Bugs!
@FFriZz | FrizLabz
Changed the tick lines to boxes
added total price movement up and down ticks total
added total volume of ticks up to ticks down
Dentro do verdadeiro espírito TradingView, o autor deste script publicou ele como um script de código aberto, para que os traders possam compreender e checar ele. Um viva ao autor! Você pode usá-lo gratuitamente, mas a reutilização deste código em uma publicação é regida pelas Regras da Casa. Você pode favoritá-lo para usá-lo em um gráfico.
As informações e publicações não devem ser e não constituem conselhos ou recomendações financeiras, de investimento, de negociação ou de qualquer outro tipo, fornecidas ou endossadas pela TradingView. Leia mais em Termos de uso.