highlights large wicks in a single candle based on input value
from open/close to high/low (whichever applicable)
used to find stop-hunt patterns for forex market-maker manipulation!
enjoy.... j.tate 03.07.2018
default built for EUR/USD H1... change input for JPY pairs.
This indicator is based on my TSI shadow previously published
This custom version will also color the candles based on the TSI shadow trend
Bullish condition = TSI > MA2 and MA1> MA2
Bearish condition = TSI < MA1 and MA1 < MA2
I made alerts available for this indicator so you can set them on your...
In the book, The New Technical Trader by Tushar Chande and Stanley Kroll there is a part that talks about candlestick analysis and how the wicks play a role on how the price will behave. When wick lengths increase then there could be uncertainty. Weakening of support and resistance levels can also be seen by the size of the candlestick wicks or shadows. Shoutouts...
v1 Big Shadow candles based on "How Naked Trading Works" video by Walter Peters: https://youtu created by AlistarElvis
v2 Bugfix calculation largest candle, added parameter for alternative calculation largest candle
- Volatility Indicator
- Replacement for ATR
- As each pair holds a different level of volatility, a stop loss can be set using this indicator rather than via a ratio 2:1, etc. e.g. 2 X Volatility Value = S/L...
- This indicator averages the bodies of candlesticks over a default length of 14 periods. It also considers the length of shadows via a weighted average....
Shadow/Wick Moving Average
- Moving Average comparing top and bottom Shadow / Wick length
- Shadows represent price levels that have been hit, but did not close
- Not an all-purpose, all-in-one indicator for entry and exit
- Used as a visual aid to better understand price movement. For example. if price is bearish, but the Shadow MA is showing high, positive...
// Bollinger Blue Shadows
// Plots Low High Shadow as Column
// Inpired by Bollinger Candlesticks
// General purpose script
// How to Use it
// Add to Favorite Scripts
// Inside chart window right-click
// Select Insert Indicator -> Favorites -> Script Name
// author: Gerasimos Makis Mouzakitis
// created: 02 Oct 2015 14:37 (UTC)
// updated: 02 Oct 2015 15:28...