Powerful tool to calculate and display the strength of a security compared to another security.
Some Main purposes are:
- finding new leadership in a market correction
- comparing a market leader with a top competitor
- tracking rotation in the market
.. and so much more!
This tool is highly configurable, you can especially change:
- The reference symbol (SPY,...
This is Bitcoin Bullish Percent Index script. First lets talk about what the Bullish Percent Index and how it is calculated:
"The Bullish Percent Index (BPI) is a breadth indicator based on the number of securities on Point & Figure Buy Signals, Developed by Abe Cohen in the mid-1950s. Because a security is either on a P&F Buy or Sell Signal,...
Today proposed indicator is based on the corrected moving average, an indicator originally proposed by Andreas Uhl professor at Salzburg University. This moving average is not the most well known, which is a pity since its design is extremely elegant.
The corrected moving average (CMA) is an adaptive moving average based on exponential averaging and aim to...
This indicator uses the cyclic smoothed Relative Strength Index (cRSI) instead of the traditional Relative Strength Index (RSI). See below for more info on the benefits to the cRSI.
My key contributions
1) A Weighted Moving Average (WMA) to track the general trend of the cRSI signal. This is very helpful in determining when the equity switches from bullish...
This moving average was originally developed by professor Andreas Uhl in 2005 (The paper in German: www.buero-uhl.de). Here is the guy himself: wavelab.at
The strength of the CMA is that the current value of the time series must exceed the current volatility-dependent threshold, so that the filter increases or falls,...
Use this script to see the depths of corrections and also to see how long it has been since a correction.
I published this script because the last time the SNP has gone this long without a 5% correction was 1996 excluding bear markets of course.
NOTE: This script is a 2 in 1. In order to see correction depth only use the first 3 plot settings as...
There does not seem to be an offset for most Donchian Channel scripts out there. Many trading books have an offset of 1 but most Donchian Channels out there do not for some reason. I included one in case there is a need for it.
Всем привет! Хочу поделиться с вами моим новым индикатором "Ловец коррекций".
Из чего собран данный индикатор:
1) верхняя линия канала - верхняя линия канала Дончиана - максимальная цена за установленный период;
2) нижняя линия канала - фиксированное снижение в % цены верхней линии канала;
3) ценовая серия по минимальному значению цены;