Welcome to Yield Curve Version 2.55.2
* Please read description to help understand the information displayed.
* NOTE - This script requires 1 real time update before accurate information is displayed, therefore WILL NOT display the correct information if the Bond Market is Closed over the Weekend.
* NOTE - When values are changed Via Input...
Bond Market is the most important to monitor while investing and making macroeconomic desicions.
Inverted bond yeld curve is when short term bond yelds are greater than long term ones and this is a signal of fear for an imminent recession and disaster like a vulcano's eruption
The indicatior is applied to US Bond market but you can try to other countries like EU,...
Thanks to @gwaaf for his post on how to draw the curve!!
* Charts and displays the current Treasury Yield Curve and the Spread.
* Colors Lines and Labels based off price.
* Dynamically adjusts the position of the labels as prices change.
Top labels display the Spread between listed bonds in regards to Longer term Bonds minus Shorter term Bonds. This...