Creator: Michael G. Zahorchak.
The Art of Low Risk Investing by Michael G. Zahorchak, 1977. Unfortunately, it's all but impossible to find a copy these days.
The Complete Guide to Market Breadth Indicators by Gregory L. Morris, 2006. A fantastic resource for those interested in Technical Analysis or creating their own trend based system.
Bias And Sentiment Strength (BASS) Indicator is designed to be a quick visualization as to the market strength.
Pair with Alligator, MACD, or Moving Average lines on your chart for good results.
How to use this indicator:
Blue above 0 is positive sentiment, red below 0 is negative sentiment.
If you have blue above and red below, be cautious! The Bass is telling...
Shows what we at TRI call the institutional bias, i.e. a bull bias when 9 ema is above 18 ema and a bear bias when the 9 ema is below the 18 ema.
Plots the 9 and 18 ema, and fills the background green when the institutional bias is bullish and red when it is bearish.
This script is for a triple moving average indicator where the user can select from different types of moving averages, price sources and lookback periods.
- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources and ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed information regarding the crossover...
This script is for a triple moving average indicator where the user can select from different types of moving averages, price sources, lookback periods and resolutions.
- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources, resolutions and the ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed...
This script is for a single moving average with as many features as I can possibly fit into a single moving average. If you can think of more, or have questions regarding this script, please message me or contact me via social media.
- A single moving average (MA).
- Standard MA inputs.
- MA type.
- MA period.
- MA price.