This script combines the Relative Strength Index ( RSI ), Moving Average and Divergence indicator to make a better decision when to enter or exit a trade.
- The Moving Average line (MA) has been made hidden by default but enhanced with an RSIMA cloud.
- When the RSI is above the selected MA it turns into green and when the RSI is below the select MA it turns into red.
- When the RSI is moving into the Overbought or Oversold area, some highlighted areas will appear.
- When some divergences or hidden divergences are detected an extra indication will be highlighted.
- When the divergence appear in the Overbought or Oversold area the more weight it give to make a decision.
- The same color pallet has been used as the default candlestick colors so it looks familiar.
HOW TO USE:
The prerequisite is that we have some knowledge about the Elliot Wave Theory, the Fibonacci Retracement and the Fibonacci Extension tools.
(1) When we receive some buy signals we wait until we receive some extra indications.
(2) On the RSI Overbought/Oversold + Divergence Indicator we can see a Bullish Divergence and our RSI is changing from red to green ( RSI is higher then the MA).
(3) If we are getting here into the trade then we need to use a stop loss. We put our stop loss 1 a 2 pips just below the lowest wick. We also invest maximum 50% of the total amount we want to invest.
(4) Now we wait until we see a clear reversal and here we starting to use the Fibonacci Retracement tool. We draw a line from the lowest point of wave(1) till the highest point of wave (1). When we are retraced till the 0.618 fib also called the golden ratio we check again the RSI Overbought/Oversold + Divergence Indicator. When we see a reversal we do our second buy. We set again a stop loss just below the lowest wick (this is the yellow line on the chart). We also move the stop loss we have set in step (3) to this level.
(5) To identify how far the uptrend can go we need to use the Fibonacci Extension tool. We draw a line from the lowest point of wave(1) till the highest point of wave (1) and draw it back to the lowest point of wave (2). Wave (3) is most of the time the longest wave and can go till it has reached the 1.618 or 2.618 fib. On the 1.618 we can take some profit. If we don't want to sell we move our stop loss to the 1 fib line (yellow line on the chart).
(6) We wait until we see a clear reversal on the Overbought/Oversold + Divergence Indicator and sell 33% to 50% of our investment.
(7) Now we wait again until we see a clear reversal and here we starting to use the Fibonacci Retracement tool. We draw a line from the lowest point of wave(2) till the highest point of wave (3). When we are retraced till the 0.618 fib also called the golden ratio we check again the RSI Overbought/Oversold + Divergence Indicator. When we see a reversal we buy again. We set again a stop loss just below the lowest wick (this is the yellow line on the chart).
(8) If we bought at the first reversal ours stop los was triggered (9) and we got out of the trade.
(9) If we did not bought at step (7) because our candle did not hit the 0.618 fib or we got stopped out of the trade we buy again at the reversal.
(10) To identify how far the uptrend can go we need to use the Fibonacci Extension tool. We draw a line from the lowest point of wave(2) till the highest point of wave (3) and draw it back to the lowest point of wave (4). Most of the time wave 5 goes up till it has reached the 1 fib. And that is the point where we got out of the trade with all of our investment. In this trade we got out of the trade a bit earlier. We received the sell signals and got a reversal on the Overbought/Oversold + Divergence Indicator.
We are hoping you learned something so you can make better decisions when to get into or out of a trade.
If you have any question just drop it into the comments below.
• You can show/hide the RSI .
• You can show/hide the MA.
• You can show/hide the lRSIMA cloud.
• You can show/hide the Stoch RSI cloud.
• You can show/hide and adjust the Overbought and Oversold zones.
• You can show/hide and adjust the Overbought Extended and Oversold Extended zones.
• You can show/hide the Overbought and Oversold highlighted zones.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO THE SCRIPT:
• Favorite the script and add it to your chart.
• This advice is NOT financial advice.
• We do not provide personal investment advice and we are not a qualified licensed investment advisor.
• All information found here, including any ideas, opinions, views, predictions, forecasts, commentaries, suggestions, or stock picks, expressed or implied herein, are for informational, entertainment or educational purposes only and should not be construed as personal investment advice.
• We will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here.
• We only provide this information to help you make a better decision.
• While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies.
Good Luck and have fun,
The CryptoSignalScanner Team
- Bollinger Bands where not visible when selecting MA Type == Bollinger Bands.
- There was no difference in color between the Oversold and Oversold Extended highlighted areas.
- Updated the Stoch RSI
Dentro do verdadeiro espírito TradingView, o autor deste script publicou ele como um script de código aberto, para que os traders possam compreender e checar ele. Um viva ao autor! Você pode usá-lo gratuitamente, mas a reutilização deste código em uma publicação é regida pelas Regras da Casa. Você pode favoritá-lo para usá-lo em um gráfico.
As informações e publicações não devem ser e não constituem conselhos ou recomendações financeiras, de investimento, de negociação ou de qualquer outro tipo, fornecidas ou endossadas pela TradingView. Leia mais em Termos de uso.