The indicator features four distinct manipulation methods for the RSI, each providing valuable insights into market conditions:
1. Standard RSI Method: The indicator uses the traditional RSI calculation to identify overbought and oversold areas.
2. Volatility Weighted RSI Method: This method applies a volatility formula to the RSI calculation, allowing for a more responsive indication of market conditions during periods of heightened volatility. Users can adjust the length of the volatility formula to fine-tune this method.
3. Smoothed RSI Method: The smoothed RSI method utilizes a smoothing algorithm to reduce noise in the RSI values, presenting a clearer representation of overbought and oversold conditions. The length of the smoothing can be adjusted to match your trading preferences.
4. Session Weighted RSI Method: With this innovative method, users can specify multipliers for different time sessions throughout the day to manipulate the base RSI. Each session can be customized with start and end times, enabling or disabling specific sessions, and specifying the multiplier for each session. This feature allows traders to adapt the RSI to different market sessions dynamically.
Additionally, the "RSI Supreme Multi-Method" indicator draws divergences on the oscillator, providing an extra layer of analysis for traders. Divergences occur when the direction of the RSI differs from the direction of the price movement, potentially signaling trend reversals.
- RSI Length: Adjust the length of the base RSI before applying any manipulation.
- RSI Source: Determine the data source for the base RSI calculation.
- Overbought Value: Set the RSI value at which overbought conditions are indicated.
- Oversold Value: Set the RSI value at which oversold conditions are indicated.
- RSI Type: Choose from four options: Standard, Smoothed, Volatility Manipulated, or Session Manipulated.
- Volatility Manipulated Settings: Adjust the length of the volatility formula (applicable to Volatility Manipulated method).
- Smoothed Settings: Adjust the length of the smoothing (applicable to Smoothed method).
- Session Manipulated Settings: Customize six different time sessions with start and end times, enable or disable specific sessions, and specify multipliers for each session.
- Divergence Color: Adjust the color of the drawn divergences to suit your chart's aesthetics.
- Divergence Tuning: Fine-tune the sensitivity of the divergence detection for more accurate signals.
The "RSI Supreme Multi-Method" indicator is a versatile and comprehensive tool that can be used to identify overbought and oversold areas, as well as to spot potential trend reversals through divergences. However, like all technical analysis tools, it should be used in conjunction with other indicators and analysis methods to make well-informed trading decisions.
Enhance your trading insights with the "RSI Supreme Multi-Method" indicator and gain an edge in identifying critical market conditions and divergences with precision.
Dentro do verdadeiro espírito TradingView, o autor deste script publicou ele como um script de código aberto, para que os traders possam compreender e checar ele. Um viva ao autor! Você pode usá-lo gratuitamente, mas a reutilização deste código em uma publicação é regida pelas Regras da Casa. Você pode favoritá-lo para usá-lo em um gráfico.
As informações e publicações não devem ser e não constituem conselhos ou recomendações financeiras, de investimento, de negociação ou de qualquer outro tipo, fornecidas ou endossadas pela TradingView. Leia mais em Termos de uso.