Things to notice about this curve:
- It is in log scale. So, as expected, we are in a diminishing logarithmic grow
- The residuals variance(price - regcurve diff) are decreasing over time. This is wanted because the price deviation of btc is expected to lower over time.
- There are 2 other curves, derivatives of the regression that set resistance and support zones. These curves are gradually narrowing to the regression curve over ~20 years
- The curve implies that we are very close to the bottom. It may be already in the past
- If the curve reflects the near future, it's almost impossible that we see a $1k btc price in near future. $2.5k is not that easy too.
- After the price break this curve down, we generally see a local bottom
- After the price break this curve up, we generally see a re-test