An indicator to determine the seasonality / cyclicality of bitcoin for long trades.
- For traders: Identification of zones with lower risk of entering long positions
- For swing traders and investors: customizable calendar of entries into long position
1. Vertical zones (green and red) of time ranges. Only for historical...
The indicator displays the percentage of bullish days with a given date over several years.
This allows you to determine the days of the year when the price usually goes up or down.
Indicator has a built-in "simple moving average" shifted back by half a period, due to which the delay of this smoothing is removed.
This script is meant to help verify the existence of a seasonal effect in asset returns, using a Z-test. There are three steps:
1. Think of a way to identify a season. The available methods are: by month, by week of the year, by day of the month, by day of the week, by hour of the day, and by minute of the hour.
2. Set the chart to the unit of your season. For...