1. Ascending triangle being formed, with resistance tested twice and tendency line three times and held
2. Price should have swung lower after the first and second resistance touches for a short bias. This tells us that the buyer are willing to support the price at increasingly higher areas. This is agood sign that an upper breakout might be...
1. Stock has been trading in a shot term uptrend within the highlighted channel
2. Stock has now hit a value zone, the upper edge of the channel
3. A bearish engulfing pattern has been form at this area. This candle's size is abt 1.3 x 1 ATR, giving it relevance
4. Note that a short position is a countertrade play, meaning the trade management must be...
1. Text book ascending triangle being formed
2. 6 day tight build up leaning against resistance
Price tested resistance for the 4th time. It should be bouncing down right? Well, buyers disagree and have been willing to support it at increasingly higher levels and now the price seems to be glued to the resistance area - buyers are willing to buy...
1. Price in a strong downtrend as 20MA shows - bias is to look for shorting opportunities
2. Price had been forming a descending triangle prior breakout
3. Price retraced and is now in the previous support/current resitance. This is a value zone - look/wait for an entry trigger
4. A bearish engulfing has just been formed. Candle is small so a break of...
1. Stock in a strong uptrend as series of steep rallies and small retracements demonstrate as well as 20p MA » bias is to look for long entries
2. Stock has just broken out of all time highs and retraced the day after to the previous resistance area
3. A bullish engulfing pattern was formed in the last candle. Although the candle's size is not...
Trading the breakout with build up
1. Downtrend interrupted with a first series of HH/LL + Trend line broken + Price closing above 50ma
2. Trend broken with a sharp rally in massive volume increased
3. Consolidation for several days leaning against resistance - the build up. Price action wise, the after hitting resistance, take profit selling prssure + short...
1. Obvious Head and Shoulders, breakout with close above neck line just occurred
2. Go long
3. Sloss 1 ATR below breakout candle
4. Take profit point - height from head to neckline measured as of the neck line up
1. Inverted H&S preceding a strong bullish engulfing candle, uptrend might be on its way
2. Go long next candle
3. Target should be measured as of the height of the head until the neck line
4. Sloss 1 ATR below the engulfing candle
Very simple again:
a) Market has been ranging and recently broke out as evidenced by the resistance line drafted
b) Nearly 50 pct rise over the past days with no selling pressure encountered. As macd histogram evidences, the momentum is extremely high now. Might look like a go long market but this steep rise has left no intermediate levels of buying pressure to...
Keeping it simple:
1. Uptrend identified after a ranging phase
b) price above 20 and 50d MA,
c) 50 d MA pointing higher
2. Trend line touched and respected 4 times
3. Relatively strong bullish engulfing with abt 1.5 ATR size
4. Value zone has been reached
Long until price closes below trendline, sloss 1 ATR below trendline or 1 ATR below bullish...