When you connect your AMP and CQG accounts to TradingView, you’ll instantly be granted access to our advanced charting features and trading tools. Here are a few examples:
- Customizable alerts.
- Even more indicators and strategies.
- Indicator on indicator.
- Financial data and ratios.
- Trade Ideas from the world’s largest trading community.
- Screener for stocks, forex, and crypto.
How to start trading on TradingView:
- Register a new account or login with your preexisting account to TradingView.
- Open a new chart page.
- Open the lower trading panel.
- Choose your broker, either AMP or CQG and login to your account.
- Once you are connected to your broker, a checkbox with the broker's name will appear in the search symbol. Only symbols that are traded through your selected broker will be displayed once the above-mentioned checkbox has been enabled. You can search for a symbol in either TradingView’s or CQG’s symbology.
- Trade the same way you always have in the terminal, but now even better!