Phone verification during the trial is a required best practice, which makes things more secure. Some users might experience issues during the verification process and do not receive an SMS confirmation code. If you are one of these users, please review the solution options and proceed accordingly:
- Check that the phone number you were sending to is a valid phone number.
- The number that you have specified should not be a landline number.
- Is it turned on and can it receive other SMS?
- Ensure that the phone is not roaming off-network. We cannot guarantee message delivery on roaming phones.
- Try sending to other phones that have the same mobile carrier. If messages to other phones go through, the issue is likely device-related. Try rebooting the device or contact the mobile carrier for help.
- Check that the device you are trying to reach has sufficient signal strength.
- Try sending an SMS to another mobile carrier.
If after trying these options you are still not receiving the code, you can try a different mobile carrier to verify your account. Please note that purchasing a plan would also remove the phone verification.