Speed Diamond allows the user to easily view their chosen price target in relation to the current price of the chart.
It displays a Diamond at the bar where the (theoretical) trade would have been entered and a line at the entry price.
Displayed on the line is the amount of bars it has taken to arrive at your price target (current price).
Price targets can be set...
The indicator showcases the Speed at which the prices change based on the set length. It does not show trend direction simply because Speed is a scalar quantity. It helps to identify when the prices are racing, slowing down, or in a range.
The formula used for calculation is Speed = Total Distance Travelled / Time.
Time is the period range that can be defined...
Modification of the CCI indicator WT3.
1) three indicators in one window. "kluch2" includes display 2 additional lines.
2) you can calculate the indicator by closing price and you can calculate the volume price. The key is the "key" includes the calculations according to the bulk price.
3) "kluchperegib" shows inflection points
4) For the line with the period...
The Spread Differential tries to measure the speed of the market in any given direction. The histogram plots levels above or below zero in a sequence of Humps and Waves. Humps are repetitions of the previous trend before dropping to or near 0 whilst Waves are similar to Humps but the histogram must drop to or near 0 prior to forming another wave. You might notice...
v2 of Heat Zone RVI
• Updated aesthetics and added various alerts.
• The use of temperature descriptions with these Heat Zone scripts is more so metaphoric of the interpretations from what the RVI attempts to indicate primarily.
--- Due to the additions of the Overheated and Freezing Zones , the indicator-pane scaling is a little different from the original...