Updated to work with Pine updates:
London DST timezone still broken. Will fix later.
As always full customization visually, with London fix I'll add more options.
Keep in mind the render resolution option
CoinCollege's article found that between September 1, 2019 and January 15, 2020, Bitcoin price movements tended to be the most driven by US time.
Japan time was the least active. This is similar to forex.
In the article, it was defined as follows:
NY time: 00:00 to 8:00 (NYK時間)
Tokyo time: 8: 00-16: 00 (TKY時間)
London time: 16:00 to 00:00 (LDN時間)
Simple script, helpful to analyse the current conditions of the market and make your own decisions. It's not a signal indicator
* Shows an EMA to help you identify the trend
* Uses the ATR to plot two lines below (current low + ATR) and above (current high - ATR) the current candle. Useful to see whether the market is overextended or find possible targets
This script is an extension and modification of a popular BackGround color script.
1. Style and programming standards to make is easier to read and modify
2. broke out Asia to Sydney and Tokyo Sessions
3. added override to show ICT Kill zones for London and New York
4. Made all this configurable via settings Menu
watch this space as I intend to do...