CPR or Central Pivot Range is a tool for identifying a trend, its volatility and its future targets for the price levels (in up or down directions).
What this indicator offers:
- Main purpose of this indicator is to display levels of support/resistance in a given trend as potentially good levels of entering into position or existing from a position. Entry levels...
What is a Pivot Point?
A pivot point is a technical analysis indicator used to determine the overall trend of the market over different time frames. A pivot point is calculated based on the high, low, and closing prices of previous trading session/day and support and resistance levels that are projected based on the pivot point calculation as well as type of the...
1. Golden Pivot indicator combines Central Pivot Range and Camarilla Pivots.
2. Pivot calculations are based on Secret of Pivot Boss book by Frank Ochoa.
3. One can also view tomorrow's pivots by today EOD.
The Central Pivot Range (CPR) is used to identify key price points to set up trades. CPR is beneficial for intraday trading. This indicator can plot:
1. Daily Pivots and Daily Support/Resistance
2. Tomorrow Pivots and Support/Resistance
3. Weekly Pivots and Weekly Support/Resistance
4. Monthly Pivots and Monthly Support/Resistance
5. Previous Day High/Low
This script will allow to add CPR with Standard Pivot ad 9 levels of support and 9 levels of resistance lines. It has CPR, 3 levels of Day-wise pivots, 3 levels of Weekly pivots and 3 Levels of Monthly Pivots. All the Support and resistance levels can be enabled / disabled from settings. It will allow to select multiple combinations of support and resistance...
This script plots All types of Pivot Points + plots Central Pivot Range ( CPR ) & This script is based on "Secret of a Pivot Boss" book by Frank Ochoa. CPR is especially useful for intraday trading.
🔥 Available Types of Pivot Points -
DeMark ( DM )
🔥 Available Timeframes -
What is so special about this variation of CPR is that it combines three indicators together. It has Central Pivot Range to understand market trend and for taking entry; Average True Range Stop line to identify the stop loss for any trade keeping in view volatility of the instrument; and Standard Pivot Points for profit targets. So overall it...
1. CPR FOR DAY/WEEK/MONTH/YEAR HAS BEEN CODED
2. IT HAS OFFSET FOR TOMORROW CPR LEVELS (HAS TO BE ADJUSTED IN INDICATOR SETTINGS DEPENDING ON TIME FRAME)
3. UNIQUE AS I DID NOT FIND A CPR FOR ALL TIME FRAMES
4. USEFUL FOR BEGINNERS
We recommend some preconditions for Intraday Trading Strategy with CPR (Central Pivot Range)
Rules For BUY Setup with CPR
1) Today's Pivot Level Should be higher than Previous Day's Pivot Level
2) The previous day's close should be near day's high.
Rules For SELL Setup with CPR
1) Today's Pivot Level Should be lower than Previous Day's Pivot Level
This Script can do multiple jobs in single indicator.
Plot 3 SMA as per your inputs.
Plot 3 EMA as per your inputs.
Plot CPR Levels.
Plot Pivot Levels.
Plot Previous Day High Low.
Indicator can used in Intraday stock trading, Positional Trading and options trading.