This is my best strategy that I have put together so far.
Its made of :
MACD x2 one fast and 1 slow
EMA 20 + EMA 50
Ability to choose between London, newyork, asian sessions.
If macd slow histogram is bigger than macd fast histogram(and postives)(last 2 candles) and cross between ema(20 with 50) is...
This indicator shows 14-days moving average of daily rate of change (momentum, acceleration), in other words:
- up trends means that virus accelerates at the rate displayed on the right scale
- consolidation/horizontal movement - virus spreads at constant rate
- down trend - virus looses momentum IMPORTANT: the virus STILL accelerates but at a lower rate
New daily infections (daily change) of COVID-19.
The chart shows new daily cases across the entire planet, the US, EU (de+fr+it+es only) and a small country (RO) that does not matter to anybody but me. You can show/hide different country in Settings.
Select "COVID-19: CONFIRMED" data in main chart and add the indicator.
1. I think if you know how to use Kill Zone the this is very helpful to you but the Newbies must find out how to use the Kill Zone.
2. I've colored each Time Zone based on Olympic Flag, So the Yellow is Asia KZ, the blue is Europe I mean London and the Red is America for New York KZ.
3. There are Session Opens / Closes and Market Sessions in each Time Zone.
Asia Breakout indicator using some magic sauce with two take profit levels and alerts to go long or short. Works on a variety of pairs as discussed in the Peso Pros group and course. SL the other side of the trade at the middle of the box or the end.
Kill zones are really liquidity events. Many different market participants often come together and act around these events. The activity itself may be event driven (margin calls or options exercise related activity), portfolio management driven (buy-on-close and asset allocation rebalancing orders) or institutionally driven (larger players needing...