This indicator lets you compare multiple assets across different timeframes, supports offsets and alpha multipliers.
Standard TradingView Compare doesn't have Offset/Timeframe/Multiplier options, hence this indicator.
- compare current asset's price with 2 custom ext OHLC sources
- plot sources as lines/bars/candles
- use offset:
- for lines - both positive/negative offsets, unlimited
- for bars/candles - only positive offsets <= 5000
- specify timeframe for each source
- uses timeframe textbox instead of input resolution dropdown to allow for 240 120 and other custom TFs
- support for timeframes in H: H, 2H, 4H etc
- show/hide sources
- colorize sources
- convert source price to 1000s, mlns, or blns using alpha multiplier
- total bars counter
Notes on using offsets:
- Max offset is defined by study max_bars_back which is limited to 5000 for free accounts. This variable specifies the number of history bars an indicator can access.
- if you see the 'internal server study error' => one of the indexes of ohlc series is out of bounds (i.e. close) => decrease the offset <= 5000 or switch to line type
- you will be limited only by the total number of bars in history (n) +/- 1 full screen of empty bars
- you can't scroll past the beginning of history - 1 empty screen and past the end of history + 1 empty screen to be able to still see the line with applied offset
- before applying a large offset, scroll back long enough to make sure you have enough history loaded
- if you have a long history the indicator will get slower, its UI less responsive. Reloading the page may fix that.
- you will not see source's history past the beginning of the current asset - open the chart with the longest history first (i.e. BLX , not COINBASE)
- Make sure that the Left Price Scale shows up with Auto Fit Data enabled. You can reattach the indicator to a different scale in Style.
- you may not be able to plot intraday TFs < current TF, because free accounts are limited to TFs >= D1 (i.e. D, 2D, 3D, W), but you can still plot, say, H4+ on a lower TF H1 chart
1. uses plot*, security, change
Dentro do verdadeiro espírito TradingView, o autor deste script publicou ele como um script de código aberto, para que os traders possam compreender e checar ele. Um viva ao autor! Você pode usá-lo gratuitamente, mas a reutilização deste código em uma publicação é regida pelas Regras da Casa. Você pode favoritá-lo para usá-lo em um gráfico.