The Indicator includes Long and Short signals on chart, based on the current Trend direction - These signals can be also set up as Alerts.
It also includes multiple partial Exit Points (Take Profits) that can be used to lock in the profit you have made - These signals can be also set up as Alerts.
The Take Profits have a custom input that can be adjusted by the user regarding the frequency of the take profits - (The risk involved in each trade)
The indicator has a special Stop Loss feature that activates after a certain custom number of Take Profit points passed, locking down your profits you have made so far - These signals can be also set up as Alerts.
Hiubris Trend Indicator is very profitable on higher timeframes (45min, 2h, 4h) - It can also be used on lower timeframes, together with another HigherTimeframe Trend indicator, acting as a filter for the alerts (Ex: Hiubris Long Term Trend)
- Added optional Percentage (%) Stop Loss, Trailing Stop Loss, Up to 4-Step Take Profit and Break-Even SL
All those functions are fully configurable and ofcourse, the Live Alert option is available for each one of them.
How to use
- You can enable/disable all the Percentage Exit options, by simply entering "0" in the input section
- You can show/hide the alerts and the line from these Exits
- You can setup alerts for each one of them, together or separately
- Adjusted the Percentage Inputs so it accepts decimal values
- Adjusted the Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, Break Even Stop so it works together with the Hiubris Oscillator Exits
- Added a "Suggestions" section where users can requests features for the future updates
- Created a very detailed and in-depth guide on how all the indicator's features works
NEW Discord Group Chat for Subscribed Members
Social Media Links
* NONE of our Published indicators repaint!
At user request, we've added an ADX Filter to help out eliminate some of the losing entries in sideways trending markets.
- Added a brand new entry system "HTI 2", that works together with the new input "Trend Codes". The Trend Codes (1, 2, 3) determine the responsiveness of the indicator, and how reactive it is to trend swings. With trend code 1, the indicator is highly reactive and will enter alot of short-term trades (Usually good for swing trading), while trend code 3 is less responsive and will hold trades for longer periods.
- Cleaned up the inputs, removing unused features
- Published Backtesting Results for major Cryptocurrency pairs, with suggestions on what Trend code to use for each pair