We are now releasing for TradingView the Automatic Grid System.
With improvements, the new Grid System allow you to:
- Select the resolution of the grid on the chart, i.e. if you want Swing or Position trade you must select the "Resolution" so the system will determine when the calculations will begin.
- You can select the date where the Grid will analyse the and do the calculations
- When using for Swing Trade, the system will automatically apply the compound calculation and separate the grid by percent change, perfect for log charts
For day traders, when you select the appropriate option you can:
- Select a manual separation for the grid, i.e. every 100 points or cents
- Select a manual price for the grid to start creating the separation
The system uses as basis the famous Averan, also created by Eduardo Garufi as a indicator that does not consider GAPS in the calculation. The standalone Averan is available in TradingView.