- A single custom moving average serving as the middle band.
- Standard MA inputs.
- MA type.
- MA period.
- MA price.
- MA resolution (time frame).
- Visibility toggle.
- MA Candle Type
- Fancy MA inputs.
- Toggle to show only candles included in the MA calculation ("Highlight inclusion") or display entire MA history.
- Toggle to show a ghost trail when Highlight inclusion is toggled on. Displays a shaded version of past MA history before the inclusion period (as seen on snapshot).
- Toggle to show forecast values for the MA.
- Other inputs related to forecasting:
- Forecast bias. (Neutral forecasts MA if the current price remains the same.)
- Forecast period.
- Forecast magnitude.
- Toggle showing details on the screen
- Toggle the visibility of the fill between the upper and lower bands.
- Toggle to use ATR instead of the standard deviation to calculate the location of the upper and lower bands.
- Custom input for the ATR period.
A couple of quick notes. The label will only show up if toggled on, and will always show above the highest of either the candle high or upper band. The fill colors are based on the level of %B currently on the indicator. Higher levels are green, and brighter green, while lower levels are red and brighter red. The fill is lighter in shadow areas to reflect their status as not being included in the middle band calculation.
*** DISCLAIMER: For educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment including all types of crypto. DYOR, TYOB. ***
-Changed resolution input to the built-in input type. Note: to get custom resolutions added to the available dropdown you would need to switch back to the old method.
-Added separate deviation multipliers for the upper and lower bands.
-Added an option for a basic fill, for those who don't care for the %B based gradient.
-Added the ability to smooth out the upper and lower band individually with a custom selection of Moving Averages.
-Added several alert conditions in relation to price crossing over or under the respective bands.