1. see colored lines when it changes its direction;
2. see colored arrow upward/downward when the %K line crossover/crossunder the %D line;
3. see colored histogram, and additional sign as of in the MACDH indicator;
4. see the indicator with Ordinary or Directional Momentum OHLC values;
5. far right side of the indicator shows bars to that provides the buy/sell signal status:
- the right side bar shows if the indicator is on an upward (green color) or downward (red color) full trend for both lines and histogram;
- the left side bar shows if the indicator's trend is being threatened (yellow color).
- a par of arrows provide the trader the sense of histogram current bar Expansion bias (point top-up and bottom-down) or Contraction bias (point top-down and bottom-up)
p.s.: notice that this version of the indicator has different overbought/oversold zone levels due to the histogram that fluctuates the zero line.
Believe me, this indicator will make your life much easier!
To have access to this indicator, please contact DM me.