- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources and ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed information regarding the crossover (Ex: 50 crossed over 200 )
- Forecasting available for all three MAs. MA values are forecasted 5 values out and plotted as if a continuation to the MA.
- Forecast bias also applies to all forecasting. Bias means we can forecast based on an anticipated , or neutral direction in the market.
- To understand bias, please read the source code, or if you can't read the code just send me a message on here or Twitter . Twitter should be linked on my profile.
This script is meant as an educational script with well-formatted styling, and references for specific functions.
If i am incorrect please notify me. Regards and thanks for the development.
MA3Forecast2 = (ma(MA3Type, MA3Source, MA3Period - 2) * (MA3Period - 2) + ((MA1Source * 2) + (Bias * 2))) / MA3Period